Gemstone jewellery is emerging as a popular choice in ornaments. The gemstones come in a range of vibrant colors and several varieties. Gemstones are used in jewelry pieces for making a fashion statement. Gemstone jewellery other than being elegant, exquisite, and beautiful has several other benefits. Let us look at some gemstone jewelry items and the benefits of gemstone jewellery in the article below.
Most Popular Gemstone Collection
Let us take a look at some of the popular gemstone jewellery trends right now before we move on to the benefits of jewelry. They range from peridot and sapphire rings, citrine, rhodolite, and amethyst pendants, tourmaline and tanzanite earrings, ruby and sapphire bracelets, diamond earrings and rings, and several other stones and jewelry combinations including many other gemstones like aquamarine, quartz, garnets, spinel, emeralds, etc.
Check out the classic and original designs of diamond and gemstone jewellery set in hallmarked white, rose, and yellow gold at AËLRA JOAILLERIE.
Reasons to Wear Gemstone Jewellery
Gemstone jewellery is in itself so beautiful and elegant that no reasons are required for choosing and wearing it. Anyhow, these are some of the additional benefits of acquiring a piece of gemstone jewelry.
Versatility in Stones, Designs, and Pairing
A variety of gemstones can be used for any type of jewellery whether rings, pendants, earrings, or bracelets. Whether you want a centerpiece gemstone ring of more than a carat or a mix of several small diamonds and gemstones, you can easily get it at attractive prices and designs. You can color coordinate or wear an eye-catching contrast ensemble with your gemstone jewelry.
Check out the exquisite Turin Diamond and Blue Topaz/Rhodolite Ring of 1.01 ct and gorgeous Lisbon Diamond and Peridot Pendant of 0.61 ct set in 14k gold among others at AËLRA JOAILLERIE for mixing and matching with your ensembles.
Trendy Yet Classic
Gemstone jewellery is a classic in real terms. It pairs equally well with chic and trendy clothing as with evening gowns and other formal dresses. A classic emerald or sapphire ring will project an old-world charm while a diamond and gemstone bracelet will give an effortlessly chic vibe.
Check out the elegant Majorca Diamond and Emerald/Sapphire Ring of 0.31 ct and the trendy Eos Diamond and Ruby/Sapphire Bracelet of 0.82 ct set in 14k gold among others at AËLRA JOAILLERIE for a classic and trendy look.
Elegant And Beautiful
Gemstone jewellery looks elegant and beautiful. Rubies, emeralds, sapphires, and several other gemstones have caught our fancy for thousands of years. Much of ancient jewelry whether Egyptian, Greek, Roman, and other old civilizations were made of these gemstones. Wearing the right type of gemstone jewellery with the correct clothing projects a classy and elegant look. Wearing the color-coordinated gemstone ring, necklace, or earrings with a beautiful outfit will get you an effortless and elegant look.
Check out the Santorini Diamond and Pink Tourmaline/Tanzanite Gemstone Pendant and Earrings of 0.27 and 0.56 ct respectively set in 14k gold among others at AËLRA JOAILLERIE for an effortlessly elegant look.
Unique Natural Benefits of Every Gemstone
Wearing gemstones is believed to be very beneficial. It bestows good physical and mental health to the wearer. It is said that gemstones balance the elements of the human body due to their unique natural mineral composition and inherent astrological properties. Let us look at some of the benefits of wearing gemstone jewelry.
- Gold Jewellery: Wearing gold jewellery is believed to increase strength and resolve and build higher immunity levels.
- Garnets: Wearing garnets increases energy levels and self-confidence and brings happiness to the wearer.
- Sapphires: Wearing sapphire jewellery improves the self-expression powers of the wearer. It also increases concentration and endurance levels.
- Aquamarine Jewelry: Wearing aquamarine jewellery increases communication skills. Wearing it also improves eye and tooth health and relieves digestive and stomach problems.
- Amethyst: Wearing amethyst jewellery reduces anxiety and calms the mind. It brings peace and increases the intuition power of the wearer.
- Rose quartz: Wearing rose quartz jewelry soothes the mind and heals the body of the wearer. It also brings peace to the wearer.
- Peridot: Wearing Peridot increases stamina and energy. It bestows fortitude, positive emotional balance and empathy to the wearer.
- Citrine Jewellery: Wearing citrine jewellery cures insomnia and hearing problems, reduces inflammation and stomach problems. It also calms the mind and brings positive energy to the wearer.
- Diamonds: Diamond jewellery has always been the preferred choice for humans for centuries. Wearing diamond jewellery increases the vitality and attraction power of the wearer. It also helps in healing and physical recovery.
- Moonstone: Wearing moonstone jewellery gives emotional balance and reduces anxiety and stress levels. It also cures insomnia and increases the creativity of the wearer.
- Emeralds: Wearing emerald jewellery improves the communication skills of the wearer. It also improves teeth and bone health and cures skin ailments.
- Ruby: Wearing rubies increases the vitality and strength of the wearer. It also protects the wearer from malefic influences and boosts confidence levels.
- Ambers: Wearing amber jewellery relieves headaches and stiff necks and reduces fatigue, stress, and anxiety levels.
- Tourmaline Jewelry: Wearing tourmaline increases the creativity of the person and also provides protection.
Gemstone jewelry is not a luxury but a necessity for its versatility, vibrant colors, elegance, and other inherent benefits. If you are interested in buying gemstone jewelry do browse through the diamond and gemstone jewellery collection offered by AËLRA JOAILLERIE. The gemstones include Sapphires, Rhodolite, Rubies, Blue Topaz, Tanzanite, Tourmaline, Citrine, Peridot, Aquamarine, Amethyst, Quartz, and Emeralds among others. The jewellery comes in a variety of classic and original designs set in hallmarked white and yellow gold. For other interesting jewelry related posts, check out our other blogs.